Tuesday, December 4, 2007

I'm stuck.

So, I've been listening to St. Cecelia's Symphony Orchestra a lot lately, the Bach CD. It's incredibly comforting to be walking through central campus and have various random assortments of notes stream through my consciousness. In one way it comforts me in this time of trial and tribulation that is the end of a college semester, and in another it induces desire for a re-connection with a lot of different types of experiences and people.

Nostalgic thoughts:
1. The Chamber Orchestra in which I used to play.
2. That moment you feel the entire orchestra is in sync and everything being produced from the instruments can only be described as beautiful.
3. The first time you heard something so lovely, saw something so breath-taking and the way it made you feel.
4. Freedom of emotion.
5. My friend Heidi Baldwin and the way she played the cello: AMAZING!
6. Tragedies: films, plays and the like.

I could go on and on.

No comments: