Tuesday, January 8, 2008

holy moly stromboli

"jeezy chreezy" --eddie izzard

so, i drank like three cups of coffee this afternoon around 4:30. oh my god! i was so hopped up on caffeine that i could not contain myself come 9 o'clock tonight. so i strapped on my running shoes and trusty everlast sports bra and went for a run. only problem is...my mind had conveniently hidden the memory of the last time i went running. wow...

my body hurts and i probably only ran about two miles. my track coach from high school is probably rolling over in bed right now in agony. and i will probably do the same all night, my calves are tight and my butt hurts and well...i can't catch my breath. i probably should quit smoking if i'm going to consider this hobby again.

good-bye cruel cruel saggy body...hello tight legs and pain when i sit on the potty for the next week. but i think i'll do it again tomorrow, just to see how it goes.

goodnight my friends :)

No comments: